A beautiful day of the week

 


It was a Saturday. It was bit bored. Even though I was listening to a song, I couldn't get rid of the boredom. Since my sisters were not there, I thought to sleep a little. 

Just as I was about to sleep, my mother came and told me to help clear out the new goods in our shop. I quickly goy ready and went to the shop. The people working at the shop were unloading the goods from the truck parked in front of the shop. I also went and helped. There were only a few employees that day. I helped them very well. I went to the were house and helped them fill the shelves. In between, I sold the goods to the customers. 

Because of this work, I got rid of my boredom little by little. I helped them very enthusiastically. Because I got rid of boredom, I started doing my studies well. I think it was a day spent with great enthusiasm.  

Comments