My father's Birthday

 


It was a very good day because it was my father's birthday. I had a lot of works that day. I wanted to surprise my father, with my family members. But I had no experience in buying things in market and cook my father favourite food.                                                                                                                   

So I decided to ask my two sisters for helping. They also joined with me to selected things for cook. we didn't spend much time in the market because we needed a lot of time to prepare after my father come back. My sisters and mother also helped me to cook the dishes. We cooked a lot of dishes such as sweet sour fish , fried chicken ,curry, fried rice and dessert. Besides this, a cake was sent from the Unilever company for my father. It was a beautiful and large 


After cooking we also decorated my home, my whole family members helped me to hang balloons and ribbons. Around 5 pm we finish preparing and waiting my father back home. My father would reach home at 6 pm sharp. Before 6 pm we all hid behind door to give him a big surprise as he didn't know we were celebrating for his this special day. He was very surprised when he entered the house. He could not believe that we still remembered his birthday and what he liked to eat. After he came, we cut the birthday cake with my father and sang birthday songs to wish him well. After enjoying the meal we had a fun opportunity.                                                                                                                                        We sang a lot of song and my little sister took a lot of photographs with my father. After that we played some games. My parents also joined in I felt happy as I had never seen this such along time. We whole family members also sang the birthday song for my father and gave him presents. He felt very happy and he thanked very much to us. This was lovely day. My father was very happy happy as he didn't expect this would happen, he felt that we have grown up and hopelly we can always celebrate this kind of occasions

Comments