My movie time........



It was a Sunday. It was working on my studies. It was a busy day for me. My desk was full of work. I was very tired and couldn't finish a lot of work. I was angry because I suddenly had too much work, So I thought to be a little free.                                                                                                                        While I was there, I suddenly had an idea. I thought I would watch Harry Potter, my favorite movie. My two sisters came to me while I was watching it. We catted many things about the movie. My favorite character is Hermione. She is acting very well there. I had watched this movie before, but I watched it with great fun while discussing the incident. we renewed our memories about that movie.                       

I felt very happy and refreshed after watching the movie. I forgot my anger about work and wanted to work again. I thing that watching the movie brings great relief the happiness to my mind.                                   



Comments