Day Out With friends


 It was a fine Saturday. I went Kandy to shopping with my friends. Surely we went to KCC and we went many shopping center in there. First we went to a beautiful women clothes shop. There were many beautiful and cute dresses for sale. we each bought a frock. Next we went to a thilakawardana textile. There were many kinds of women clothes and we tried some. We bought three t-shirts from there and they are very cute. We went to another clothes shop. There were very beautiful clothes and we bought two blouses each us. We were very happy for that dresses.
Next we went to pizza hut because we were get to hungry. We ordered to large chicken pizza and finished that all. The pizza was very delisious and we were very happy about that. After eating we looked some beauty shops for buying many cosmetics for us. We found a nice little shop and bought all the things we needed there. After that we returned to come home because it was evening. We quickly go to the bus station and got in to a bus. We were able to go to our house around 6p.m. That is very amazing and beautiful day I had in my life. I thing my friends were same as me. I enjoyed very much on that day.

Comments